What Makes You Feel Beautiful?

I found this video in my in-box today, and I loved it, because it definitely has a bearing on the purpose of this blog.



All of these women started to perceive themselves as more attractive because they thought they would! Mind over matter, it's so powerful! It was very poignant to me when the woman who looked closer to my age said, "Why can't being older be good?" Why indeed! I wouldn't go back to my 20s for any money. Life is so much better now than then! I think I am going to put on a "pretend patch" and think myself into liking my looks more.

Tomorrow is Saturday, which means a new episode of Pioneer Woman. Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Death of a Ghost (Hamish Macbeth, #32) by M.C. Beaton

Book Review: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke